- Location: Sheraton Uptown in Albuquerque - Roxy Meeting Space
- If you intend to stay overnight at the Sheraton, you can book your group rate here.
- This training is open to all participating teachers sponsors.
- Max of two teacher sponsors from each participating high school.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack Breaks are covered for all teacher sponsors.
- Lodging covered & mileage reimbursement for all teachers who travel 60+ miles one way (excluding private schools). Teachers must submit proposals and attend the Challenge showcase to be eligible for lodging/mileage reimbursement.
- Each teacher sponsor will receive a $500 stipend in addition to up to $500 of material reimbursement contingent upon (1) attending the two-day training and (2) ensuring their schools submit their prototypes and proposals at the Statewide Showcase
- Deadline to RSVP is October 27th. Must be registered for the Challenge to RSVP.
2023-2024 Important Dates
- 2024 Registration Now Open
- November 4-5, 2023 - Professional Development for Teachers in Albuquerque
- December 18, 2023 - Travel Funds Disbursed (tentative date)
- January 8, 2024 - Written Proposals Due
- January 15, 2024 - Written Proposal Scores Due (Judges only)
- January 20, 2024 - Showcase at UNM in Albuquerque